May 28, 2014
- Off site link validation and updates.
December 2, 2012
- Maintenance release and internal fixes.
February 6, 2008
- Updated the Traveler Info Page to improve processing of the customized weather reporting.
January 18, 2008
- The NASRP.COM website was hacked! The hackers exploited a security exposure in the membership software that supports our site. On Saturday, January 19, 2008, code fixes from the vendor were applied and the entire site was sanitized and then restored from a known good backup copy. We are in the process of notifying registered users of the incident and suggesting that all users change their passwords.
- The intent of this attack appears to have been two-fold:
- First, the membership data base was destroyed which would have forced all users to repeat the registration process.
- Second, the results of the registration process would have been forwarded via email to a hacker site.
- As a precaution we ask that all users please change their passwords on NASRP.COM.
January 7, 2008
- Added the "Traveler Info" page. This page is a collection of important information - weather, flight and news - that we hope will be useful to the professional traveler.
April 27, 2007
Changes to the website include the following:
- Establishment of a "Members Only" area
- Added sign-on support for registered users
- Improved automation of registration process
- Added support for member messaging via phpBBS
- Improved navigation of menu support
Registered members please note: In order to access the "Members Only" areas it is necessary for you to log-in with your userid and password. If you had not previously selected a userid and password, one was emailed to you on April 27, 2007. If you did not receive this information, please click here to request that it be resent.
Please contact us if you have any questions or experience any difficulties.
This document was printed from http://www.nasrp.com/
Sitemap | Privacy Statement
NASRP - All rights reserved. 2012
The National Association of Systems and Recovery Professionals
People helping people
Guiding Information Technology towards True Business Continuity
one Enterprise at a time.