Enjoy the benefits of membership in the National Association of Systems and Recovery Professionals for the low price of only $37.00 (US) per year.
Don't delay! Join today!
NASRP is the only professional association whose member services are designed by and for IT Systems and Recovery Professionals. Our organization is committed to provide the focus and information you want and need. NASRP provides members with opportunities for personal and professional growth through the sharing of ideas, expertise and experience. Member benefits include opportunities to build peer professional relationships, strengthen skills, expand technical knowledge and keep current with new technologies.
Members Only PrivilegesMembership gives you access to the Members Only pages of this website, including:
- NASRP's index of IT white papers, technical documentation and articles specifically nominated by other Systems & Recovery Professionals and representing the best of breed information resource for our members.
- NASRPís concise listing of IT conferences and eLearning opportunities specifically focused on topics important to the Systems and Recovery Professional.
- Our newsletter provides up to date information about member activities and industry trends. This is sent to the members as well as stored on the Website.
- A FREE entry in the Service Provider Directory for you or your company.
- FREE member banner or side bar advertisements.
- A reduced rate for professional banner and side bar advertisements.
Networking: Your Most Valuable BenefitThe most valuable NASRP membership benefit is your opportunity to build a personal network of IT professionals who understand what you do and can help you do it better.
Always willing to share their knowledge and experience, NASRP members also give each other information on products and services that save you time and money.
Make lifelong friends and valuable contacts, and join the members who pool their knowledge and resources to help each other become more successful every day.
The Website includes Communications Forums exclusively for the use of NASRP members in exchanging information and ideas either with the entire group or with members within different communities of practice. Many members share their knowledge and experiences here. These forums enable you to poll the membership with your questions regarding IT or technology issues and receive rapid responses to help you in your decision making.
This document was printed from http://www.nasrp.com/
Sitemap | Privacy Statement
NASRP - All rights reserved. 2012
The National Association of Systems and Recovery Professionals
People helping people
Guiding Information Technology towards True Business Continuity
one Enterprise at a time.