Member Service Providers and Independent IT Consultants
These members represent the best practices of information technology, management information systems, business continuity planning and disaster recovery planning & support. Should you need to develop a business continuity strategy, revise your current disaster recovery plan, or utilize supplemential resources to assist your enterprise IT environment, this is the place for you.
- Hill, Rita
Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
Seasoned systems programmer experienced in z/OS and prior operating systems support as well as project management. Looking for engagement with challenging assignments.
- Smith, Mike
Los Angeles area, CA
Storage Solutions Architect for Recovery Specialties, LLC.
Enterprise Storage and large systems specialist with over 30 years of industry experience. Specializing in the design and implementation of resilient storage environments supporting Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery for the z/OS and large-systems environments.
- Winfield, Mary B
New York, NY
IBM mainframe systems support, networking, database and storage management. RACF security, CA-ACF2 and Top Secret installation and support. Technical security assessment based on COBIT and ISO17799 best practices.
Company Service Providers
- Brocade Networks - Brocade leads the industry in providing comprehensive network solutions that help the world’s leading organizations transition smoothly to a virtualized world where applications and information reside anywhere. As a result, Brocade facilitates strategic business objectives such as consolidation, network convergence, virtualization, and cloud computing. Today, Brocade solutions are used in over 90 percent of Global 1000 data centers as well as in enterprise LANs and the largest service provider networks.
- Hitachi Data Systems - HDS provides hardware storage systems for multiple platforms, including the IBM mainframe. Related support, software and training is also available.
- IBM: Business Continuity and Recovery Services - IBM Global Services Consulting: Business Continuity and Recovery Services for IBM Mainframe (z/Series) and open systems environments.
- Innovation Data Processing Systems software company whose products include FDR (backup), ABR (automated backup), FDR/UPSTREAM (server-to-z/OS backup), FDRPAS (non-disruptive movement of DASD), IAM (transparent VSAM alternative) and FATSCOPY (FATS/FATAR) (tape certification and recovery). Ensuring enterprise customers’ business resiliency, data protection and business continuance for over 40 years. -- http://www.fdr.com Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Mainframe: IBM: Software
- Performance Associates - PAI provides education, consulting and PAI/O Driver software to assist in acquiring and managing storage subsystems in a z/OS environment.
- Recovery Specialties, LLC - Enterprise Storage Solutions for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery in the z/OS and large systems environments.
Registered members can update this information. If you are a registered member and would like to add or update this information, please log-in first.
This document was printed from http://www.nasrp.com/
Sitemap | Privacy Statement
NASRP - All rights reserved. 2012
The National Association of Systems and Recovery Professionals
People helping people
Guiding Information Technology towards True Business Continuity
one Enterprise at a time.
Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/nasrpc5/nasrp.com/includes/footer_c.ssi on line 15
Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/nasrpc5/nasrp.com/includes/footer_c.ssi on line 26