The National Association of Systems and Recovery Professionals (NASRP) is an organization of Information Technology experts providing a wide variety of technical specialties. The association was formed to represent the vast array of disciplines present in today’s Enterprise Systems environment and to exemplify the strength and synergy when the Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and other management information systems disciplines work together in support of business needs.
NASRP is a multidisciplinary association where professionals from all parts of the Information Technology / Information Management community can come together and share concerns and ideas.
The goals of the association are:
- Provide a forum for the free exchange of ideas and information across enterprise boundaries.
- To promote and share these ideas.
- To keep abreast of new technologies.
- Identify common problems and propose solutions.
- Encourage partnerships to ensure collaboration within the community.
- And to support and advance the knowledge and careers of the Enterprise Systems, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery professionals.
NASRP members may participate in discussion forums and take advantage of a number of resources and networking opportunities through our interactive website. Visit Membership Info for a description of member privileges and check things out! If you are not currently a NASRP member, consider joining today!
NASRP provides access to quality IT related education, information related to current IT issues and forums for networking with other IT professionals. We strive to facilitate the continuing development of technology leaders by providing easy access to tools, information and networking opportunities.
This document was printed from http://www.nasrp.com/
Sitemap | Privacy Statement
NASRP - All rights reserved. 2012
The National Association of Systems and Recovery Professionals
People helping people
Guiding Information Technology towards True Business Continuity
one Enterprise at a time.